Tuesday, April 27, 2010

32 week appointment

Today was an uneventful doctor appointment day. No, I am not at all complaining! My weight is the same as 2 weeks ago, so I still only have 6 million pounds to lose after giving birth. I am also measuring right on target, 32 weeks. Luckily the most eventful part of my morning was peeing all over my hand when trying to hit the cup. I know, way too much information, but I thought I would share it. I have been getting good at this but the extra belly is making it more difficult.

I would like to make a quit shout out, thanks Christy for the babysitting backup! And thank you Lynn for the book, I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to keep this short, my kids are being very patient for lunch but I'm sure it will not last much longer :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your appointment went well. I measured behind with Lilly from 32 weeks until 37 weeks but she was transverse and upside down. She ended up being diagnol breech when my dr. pulled her out. I'm glad everything went well at your appointment.

    love and prayers
    elena

    ReplyDelete