Tuesday, March 2, 2010

24 week appointment

We had our 24 week doctor visit today which was pretty uneventful. Everything is going smoothly at this point, Olivia still has a strong heartbeat and kicks like crazy. However I did notice that I gained about 8 pounds since my last appointment only 4 weeks ago!!! Usually my doctor appointment days leave me on the emotional side but today I am tired. I will take this as a blessing because I feel normal, which is a wonderful feeling.

My next appointment is in 4 weeks, I have the joy of experiencing the fasting blood glucose test once again. I only have 2 problems with this, I cannot eat breakfast and the orange drink makes me want to vomit. I am hoping this test shows that I do not have gestational diabetes since I'm a junk addict lately. Once in awhile I just want a bowl of ice cream, or the whole container (I will justify this since I eat it one bowl at a time, I do not sit down with the whole carton at once). I'm sure it will be just fine though, I did not have a problem with Makayla or Hannah's pregnancies and I have not shown any signs of diabetes.

I will not be proofreading this post, I am ready for bed and just hope it all makes sense!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment